You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 9:43am

Author: Old Guy

knocing noise

taken from anoter thread; Also, note that there is banging when the zone is first opened, and that is not water hammer. It is something of an oscillation you can sometimes see when a system is first opened in the spring, where there is no water in the zone for the supply to 'push' against. When it happens on a recurring basis, you look to make changes. Installing check valves in the heads is one obvious choice nowadays, to keep a zone full of water, so there's something to 'push' against. Thrott...

Friday, April 30th 2010, 8:37am

Replace Richdel 205 APR valves

Quoted from "mrfixit" Well what do you know... lol Yep the 205 will fit that.. Follow - Up FYI I bought 6 Irritol 205 sf valves from this site.... They fit the old Richdel 205 APRs perfectly. I swapped the top and guts for all in about 2 hrs and rewired same. 100% fuctioning So tks agn for the good advice... Tom

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 1:56pm

thanks for the help... I was hoping not to have to pull it all apart. And I see the web site sells them tks agn Tom

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 6:52pm

Label on valve is Richdel 205 APR...silver sticker center cover,.. to my knowlege it isn't a anti-syphon valve. Typical 8 screws with s-steel half-moon clips under the screws on each half side. [attach]19[/attach] I'll get a pic if needed, but looks just like the Irritol 205 S. ( simple 1" inline valve ) Attached pic is the Irritol 205 S

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 12:08pm

I have 6 Richdel 205 APR valves that are coming to the end of life... Can I just pull the top of the Richdels off the body and swap the top of the Irritol 205 SF for new guts and solenoid?? That of course would save lots of work! Tks in advance Tom