You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, May 1st 2010, 6:18pm

Author: tenman

mv problems me thinks

Thanks for the replies guys. I replaced the entire main valve and the system lives once again. I have a big sweetgum tree in the front yard with shallow roots going everywhere. I dug up the box that the main valve is in because i noticed the shutoff was leaking. I built a new assembly with schedule B and a new main valve and put it back together. When i went to reassemble it I noticed the line going to the system wasn't lining up. I dug back a little further to find a 8" diameter root pushing th...

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 11:04am

All four valves not working

bladerunner congrats wish i could figure my problems out

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 11:02am

mv problems me thinks

the water is definatley on. there is a shutoff valve right before the main valve and it is working the only other thing before the City's meter is the backflow preventer. I'm pretty sure im getting water to the main valve. the other valves 9 total are buried throughout the yard who knows were. I have taken the bleed screw out and I get water shooting out. So should i start to diagnose the controller?

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 9:13pm

mv problems me thinks

ok i opened the valve manually and still have no water to sprinklers. This sucks!!! One day it works perfectly now nothing. what do I check now? im stuck

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 5:31pm

mv problems me thinks

wet boots the bleed screw is the thing with the needle like thingy on it right? Do you just back it out a bit? I have what I think is the flow control (round knob) turned all the way counterclockwise. The bleed screw fits into the center of it correct? If it is opened manually I should have water to the whole system. If that doesnt work the next thing must be the controller right? Sorry for my technical jargon "needle like thingy" I'm an idiot

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:34pm

mv problems me thinks

I bought an older home with a Toro sprinkler system and have been repairing it. Ive replaced many sprinklers and had everything working as I wanted it to. Then about a week ago I turned the system on to water some newly planted zoysia and nothing. None of the systems (9 total) would work. I started investigating and found I had a main valve coming off the main water source. I figured it had to be a soleniod bad on the main valve because none of the systems worked. So I ordered a new valve and re...