You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 10:52am

Author: BladeRunner

All four valves not working

Thanks guys for your help. The wire from rain sensor got disconnected from all the common wires from the valves. Once I connected it back it all works now.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 8:59pm

Testing Wiring

Sorry for the beginner question. I am trying to test the wiring between the controller and the control valves. As i understand I need to check the resistance after disconnecting the common wire and the station specific power wire. What should the resistance reading be assuming wiring is good and solenoids are good? Thanks.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 8:40pm

All four valves not working

My system was working before the winter. I tried to operate it yesterday and none of the zones out of the four zones is working when I put my Rainbird controller (ESP-6TM) in test mode or manual mode. Some tests that I did: 1) Controller has power and I can program it. fuse is not blown. 2) Rain sensor is clicking when I press the pin at the top and I have opened the sensor to 1" and we have had no rains in a month. 3) I opened the control valves manually and the sprinkler heads started spraying...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 2:21pm

Similar Issue

I have similar issue. My system was working before the winter. I tried to operate it yesterday and none of the zones out of the four zones is working when I put my Rainbird controller in test mode or manual mode. 1) Controller has power and I can program it. 2) Rain sensor is clicking when I press the pin at the top and I have opened the sensor to 1" and we have had no rains in a month. 3) I opened the control valves manually and the sprinkler heads started spraying. Not sure where the issue is....