You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, May 7th 2010, 6:03pm

Author: DEM

PGP vs MP Rotators

Great. I will look into this. Thanks again for your help!

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 7:14pm

PGP and MP Rotators on the same zone?

I am upgrading an existing system with another zone or probably 2 zones. Each of the area's that I need to add zones to have some small area where the MP Rotators are the best fit (about 10' of spray). However, there are also areas that will need a spray distance of 25-30' where I want to use the PGP's. Can I mix 3 PGP's with one MP Rotator on the same zone assuming that I use an MPR40 to reduce the pressure into the MP Rotator (from 50PSI to 40PSI) and convert the 3/4" line to 1/2 before going ...

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 6:38pm

PGP vs MP Rotators

Good advice. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One last question. There are 2 locations that are about 10 feet wide. I think the PGP's would be too much. Can I mix PGP's and MP rotators on a zone assuming that I reduce the flow on the MP rotators with the MPR40 sprinkler body and reduce the 3/4 in pipe going into the MPR40 body? Thanks!

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 8:06pm

PGP vs MP Rotators

Thanks for the advise. I am in the beginning stages of redesigning the landscape in my backyard. If I am going to add any more zones, I need to do it now or it will be a lot more work in the future. Additionally, it seems like adding zones would probably be more water efficient than counting on run off? Either way, I am probably going to install the additional zones to be on the safe side. With that said, would you recomend the PGP's or the MP Rotators based on the given information? Thanks agai...

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 2:47pm

PGP vs MP Rotators

If my memory serves me right, I am running all 4 zone about 15 minutes each (2 zones in the front and 2 in the back). I then cycle through the other zones to give the water some time to soak in and then I run it another 15 minutes. I repeat this twice so that the zone gets 1 hr of water over a 4 hr time period. I try to run the sprinklers about once a week but sometimes run it more frequently during the hot times of the summer.

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 9:38pm

PGP vs MP Rotators

We purchased a home last summer in Loveland, CO. The back yard has a large patio and then the yard slopes down to the property boundary. This slop is about 11%. The sprinkler system that was installed only has heads (Hunter PGP's) up along the patio. I think the thought was that the water would run down. However, the grass at the bottom of the slop gets more sun and is dry while the grass at the top looks fine. I am going to add another zone or two and install heads along the bottom. The maximum...