You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, March 22nd 2002, 1:17pm

Author: chpsk8

Heads, and distance

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> All of this is assuming you have an adequate water source and not a 1/2 inch copper line right? Sprinklersolutions.net <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> Oh yeah, good to go on the water pressure and GPM. I am trying to make the zones with a max of 13 GPM. Right now all zones are sitting at 10.5gp...

Sunday, March 17th 2002, 8:16am

3/4" or 1" Backflow

I am curious if I can use a 3/4" backflow on my system or should I use a 1". I am tapping in right after the meter in my house (3/4"). My thought was to use 3/4" copper to span the 17' to the outside of my house, then either convert to 1" copper and install a 1" Febco, or keep the 3/4" copper and go to a 3/4" backflow, then out of the backflow size up to my 1" poly main line. What are the pros and cons of 1" backflow vs. 3/4. I want to go the best route possible, both economical and performance....

Sunday, March 17th 2002, 5:43am

Heads, and distance

I have a space that is 40'x60' that I want to water with Hunter I-20SS heads. My thought was to run thre across the back, one at each corner and one in the center to hit head to head coverage at 30' each. Then I want to run three heads across the front in a similar pattern. The question is... as they face each other (front and back line), they will only be throwing 30 feet, but must go 40. Will i20s throw 40'?

Sunday, March 17th 2002, 5:25am

Wind and Rain

Is it possible to install a wind sensor, and a rain sensor on the same system, (I am sure it is) What does the wiring look like. Do you wire it to make sure that the rain sensor contact is open, then the wind sensor?

Sunday, March 17th 2002, 5:17am

Strip Pattern Nozzles

I was also interested in using a side strip nozzle in an area that is 120' by 5'. I was under the impresion that the heads were to be placed dead center in the middle of the 5' width. Do you have a diagram of what the spray pattern looks like? I would hate to have to run funny pipe to the edge of the driveway and house if I don't have to. Is there another alternative?