You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, May 10th 2013, 1:57am

Author: jerlands

Rain Bird ESP and "OFF" Position?

When the controller is placed in "OFF" does the program continue to run or is it halted? All of my programs are cyclic, A & B are 6 day and C is 14 day. I'd like to know if I place it in "OFF" does it continue to count the days remaining for the next watering cycle? Thanks, Jon

Tuesday, June 8th 2010, 1:31pm

RainBird ET Manager?

Has anyone experience with the ET Manager? I'd like to know the monthly fees for the data and also a general opinion of the system. Seems to me all it's capable of doing is reduce run time.

Tuesday, June 8th 2010, 12:29pm

NEED RECCOMENDATION FOR VALVES/CONTROLLER

I know the ESP Modularhas pump start that will supply power only when a station is on. I've heard Hunter makes the better residential valves but if you google for "1 1/2 inch irrigation valves" or the like you'll find other options. Jon

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:09pm

RainBird ESP and Seasonal Adjust?

Quoted from "pass1" In your case, I believe that controller has what they call "stacking" capability. If the run time overlaps with the second start time, the controller will finish the first cycle before beginning the second start time. the second start time will begin immediately thereafter.So your second start time will end later than expected. Thanks, I couldn't find that information in the rinky dink manual they included. Jon

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 3:54pm

RainBird ESP and Seasonal Adjust?

I run several start times on all my programs and am curious if I use Seasonal Adjust will it also adjust the start times for the programs? The start times are separated by less time than the time I plan to add using Seasonal Adjust and I don't want to restart the program before it finishes. 'Course I could change the start times but I'm just curious. EXAMPLE: Program A = 5 valves (zones) = 57 min run time. Start times are separated by 75 min and I want to use 150% Seasonal Adjust (1.5 X 57 = 85....