You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 1:00pm

Author: gaftech

Pressure Compensating Drip Line Leaking

Wet_Boots - I've since done a little more research and then down to Lowes and I found what I think is a suitable replacement: 1/2" In-Line Drip Tubing with built-in 1gph PC dripper, by Mister Landscaper. I also picked up a couple of couplers and I am going to attempt to splice the line. The main reason for this is that I don't want to have to dig up all this line and replace everything while the temperatures are still averaging 102. I'm hoping that a splice will suffice until the temperatures st...

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 11:01am

Pressure Compensating Drip Line Leaking

Hi, I have a drip line that encircles the house to, I assume, keep the foundation stable. Having not installed it myself, it appears to be a polyethylene line, about 1" in outer diameter, with emitters molded into the line and spaced about 12" apart. I have cracks in the line that have necessitated me to shut off the water to that program. There are no markings on the line that tell me who the manufacturer is. I have searched high and low and cannot come up with any information as to how I might...

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 5:41pm

Buckner Controller MOD-10/18 Manual

Thank you, sir. I kinda figured this would be a long-shot at best. This whole thing started because of a stuck valve. Having only owned this house since January, I decided to check out the system. Since the previous owner left me nothing showing where the solenoid valves were located, I had to shut off the water to my house for a day. I finally located the shutoff valve to the sprinkler system after hunting for it for a day and a half...looked like a snake hole. Anyway, I finally had to hire som...

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 4:36pm

Buckner Controller MOD-10/18 Manual

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get a manual for this controller. I called Buckner (no answer), then Storm, who said I was out of luck. Any Ideas? Thanks, John Sanger, TX

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 10:27am

A HUGE Thank You

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but since my problems were with valves & solenoids, I decided to post here. I'd just like to thank the Sprinkler Warehouse for creating the Sprinkler School and to all those that helped me troubleshoot two different problems with my sprinkler system. One had to do with what I thought was a leaking valve, and the other dealt with an error message on my controller. I won't bore anyone with the details of either problem, but I will tell you this, had I liste...

Thursday, June 10th 2010, 3:32pm

Possible Control Valve Leak

Hi Gang, First time posting here, but I feel as if I know a lot of you already as I have just spent the last 3 or so hours scouring the forums and posts looking for an answer to my problem. I apologize ahead of time for the lengthy post that follows... I live in far North Texas and this past winter we had one week of really intense freezing cold that ended up busting my PVB. I had the sprinkler system turned off at the time, but I had not winterized it since it's extremely rare that we get weath...