You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 9:35pm

Author: mlyttge

Blue nozzles

They do have blue nozzles, but they are Rain Bird branded. I do not know what the water pressure is. I suppose I should figure out how to check that.

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 10:18pm

Thanks for the advice.

I ordered those valves and they're working perfect. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 10:16pm

Rain bird impact sprinklers quit rotating

I just replaced several Rain Bird Impact sprinkler heads and one of them always stops rotating. It rotates for a minute or so then always stops at one end of its rotation. Another sprinkler does the same thing but less frequently. On the one that does it all the time I changed the coupling that the head threads into because I thought maybe it was somehow impeding it, but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Monday, June 21st 2010, 11:08am

Replacing a valve that has galvanized pipe going into it

So the 205SF is the one I want, even though its a not a siphon control?

Saturday, June 19th 2010, 10:27pm

Replacing a valve that has galvanized pipe going into it

I tried replacing just the top portion and guts of a Rain Jet RJ711 with the updated RJ54000 and it leaked badly from the diaphram. It seem like although the RJ54000 replaces the RJ711, the inner parts are not interchangeable. I would like to change the whole valve if it wouldn't be too difficult. The pipe going into the valve is galvanized and the pipe coming out of the valve is pvc. There is another valve too close to allow the valve to turn (and the house is pretty close too). If I cut both t...