You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, July 19th 2010, 11:16pm

Author: normandy

Timer

Thanks, I will look into it. Is it something quite difficult? I have inquired 2 separate times and the rec was to replace. I actually like the mechanical timer, pretty simple. We do not get much lightening thank goodness. I also noticed that there is a fuse in the diagram of the controller but I do not see one on my unit. Is it behind the transformer?

Friday, July 16th 2010, 8:08pm

Timer

When my maintenance lawn person came by he said it was better to replace it for it was fairly old and several things needed to be changed . Is it more reasonable to repair it?

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 11:20pm

Drip line without a dedicated spot on my timer

I have to replace my old RC rainbird timer ( currently 7 zones) the new SST only has 6 zones. I do not use my drip line zone 7 (no hanging baskets anymore). What happens if I do not connect that last zone that is a drip. Will the other zones still work? or can I spice the two zones together? I was not quite sure where to post this question. Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 11:03pm

Timers

I need to replace my old RC Rainbird timer (7zone) and have purchased the SST (6zone)- the #7 zone is a drip line which I never use but it does have its own valve in the series. What happens if I do not hook up the 7th wire to the timer - or do I have to combine it with another zone? Will it break the cycle? Thanks