You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, August 27th 2010, 10:53am

Author: uglijimus

It comes on, it doesn't.

I will check and see if there is a rainsensor or not. Never thought about that. I do know how to shut the valves off and turn them on (the ones that control the individual stations and the main ones leading out of my basement) I do not know how to check the water pressure though... btw, last night the sprinkler system did go on again (2nd night in a row).

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 11:57am

It comes on, it doesn't.

thanks for the advice. But until using the backyard spicket trick stops working, I think I'll wait on calling. btw, what is rainsensor and how can it help me in this situation?

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 10:01am

It comes on, it doesn't.

Hi, I bought a home in March and it came with an underground sprinkler system. After figuring out how to open the valves and operate the control panel, I was able to use it which I did for about a week. I timed it as I was going on to vacation for a few days. When I came back, it wasn't going on. Struggled with turning valves, programming the control panel, etc. Nothing was working, not even on manual stations. I was about to call a contractor to come out and take a look at it but then miraculou...