You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, September 25th 2003, 11:51pm

Author: praspn

parts for nelson anti-siphon valve

hi, The nelson valves that are in sprinkler warehouse are not the same model as I have and they look different in shape too. I haven't seen the irritrol valve in local chain stores like HD, OSH, lowes but I will check-out other dealers. But how do I figure out if they match to my current setup - like the distance between inlet & outlet pipes, threaded or slip type ? Thanks.

Wednesday, September 24th 2003, 1:07pm

Hi, I realized that someone might suggest replacing the entire valve rather than parts. Again, since I do not see Nelson valves in the local stores, how would I decide what(brand) to reaplace it with ? Thanks.

Wednesday, September 24th 2003, 12:55pm

Hi, I have a Nelson 7784 anti-siphon 1 inch sprinkler valve that gets stuck in open position. I guess, I need to clean the diaphragm. However, its solenoid is so rusted and if I touch anywhere near it, it is ready to break into pieces. So I need to replace it. But I don't find Nelson products in the local store. Can I replace its parts with some other vendors' such as rainbird, orbit etc. which is easily available ? If so, what should I look for to make sure that I am getting the exactly matchin...