You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, April 6th 2002, 6:06pm

Author: redwine

what is a good low volume lawn head?

thank you for the answers,the PMG's work FANTASTIC!

Saturday, April 6th 2002, 6:00pm

question about backflow preventer

figured question out..nfm Edited by - redwine on Apr 18 2002 11:27:36 PM

Sunday, March 24th 2002, 3:25pm

what is a good low volume lawn head?

Im running 1/2 copper pipe,I don't have all the pressure in the world...is there a good hunter low volume rotor head that can throw between 20 and 24 ft? also, do spray heads take alot less pressure rotor heads to run? is there a spray head that can throw 20 to 24 ft? I have all my line in the yard running down hill,valve box is at the highest point,so will that help my pressure? also,do rotor heads take more pressure than inpact rotors? Edited by - redwine on Mar 24 2002 9:28:14 PM Edited by - ...

Tuesday, March 19th 2002, 4:39pm

questions about backflow/sprinklersystem

I"m putting a sprinkler system in, and I have just ran a 1/2 inch copper pipe off a cold water 1/2 copper pipe that is used for the washing machine...I did'nt want to tear up my basement to run off of the main line.... they only sell 3/4 inch backflow preventers..so is it ok to go into the 3/4 backflow with 1/2 copper? and come out of it with 1/2 copper?? also,I bought 1 inch flex pipe for the lines in the yard...is that ok? or would 3/4 be better??? (I have a small yard and I am only running 3 ...