Solenoid is gone... replace valve

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 1:02pm

Author: AlphaWhiskey

toro controller

Probably Not

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 9:21am

Where to position spray head?

I am designing and installing an irrigation system for a client and there is a 15 foot strip of grass between the side of their house and the property line/fence. It is about 25 feet long. They want all spray heads and the customer is always right. I am getting 17' radius Hunter PS Heads, and my question is, should I put the heads in the middle of the strip and have them set on a 360° spray, or up against the house with 180°, aimed toward the property line. I do not think there is a possibility ...

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 4:56pm

New House a lot of questions.

what do you mean by shooting over the fence?

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 4:53pm

5 valves - 10 zones?

Check the wiring in the controller to see if 10 zones are actually connected to it. If there are 10 then try running each one individually and seeing what happens. Then you will know what is connected to what

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 6:52pm

Puddling around PGP head while running

Quoted from "Central Irrigation" Make sure it's not the head itself. I've run into a lot of Hunter PGP's that leak around the collar. Dig up the head and verify where the leak is coming from. The leakage is coming from right underneath the cap.

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 7:08am

irrigation system opinions?

Hunter Controller Hunter Weather Sensor Rainbird Spray Heads Hunter PGP Ultra

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 6:57am

Hunter Rain-Click vs. Mini-Click

Hunter Rain-Click vs. Mini-Click Which one works better?

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 8:47am

Low-Head Drainage???

What is it? What part of the sprinkler does the water leak out of? How does a check valve stop it?

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 8:38am

Puddling around PGP head while running

I have a PGP head in the corner of my yard that leaks water profusely while it is running. During the first few minutes of its operation it spits air and makes a hissing noise (air escaping) The surrounding lawn and sidewalk behind the head on the other side of the fence is soaked. The leakage stops once the zone shuts off and the head retracts. I can't replace the head because I would have to take down the fence to be able to dig it out. Does this sound like the riser seal is worn? I know the l...