You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:19am

Author: MrsPappi

Febco 765 backflow device leaks when sprinkler comes on

I got the folks that installed the pressure reducer back to my house. After they try to tell me again that my sprinkler has nothing to do with it, they try to convince me that my original pressure reducer NEVER worked and then it broke worse (started making the horrible sound that caused me to call them). Somehow I avoided strangling him and demonstrated my most recent discovery of how the shower loses all pressure if a toilet is flushed. He considered the idea that the pressure reducer was defe...

Monday, August 9th 2010, 8:03am

The pressure gauge that I hooked up to the outside faucet was at 72 PSI. I assume I need a gauge so I can measure at the testcock. I'll work on that today. Thanks!

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 11:23am

Please help me before I lose my mind! Yesterday morning, I had the joy of realizing that I had water spewing out of my Febco 765. We replaced the bonnet and the poppet. Turned the water back on. It spit a little bit and stopped. Everything seemed fabulous until I attempted to water the lawn. I had another beautiful fountain coming out of the pressure valve breaker. The fountain will not stop until you turn the valve to stop the water completely. We took it apart, put it back together several tim...