You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 6:31pm

Author: toomuch

A basic question

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Your concerns are justified. A vast majority of sprinkler systems supplied by pumps are controlled by relays, without a whole lot of consideration for what happens when a valve doesn't open when it should. A relief valve can be installed, but it would never hurt to trade in the pump relay for a pressure tank (they can be very small) and a standard pressure switch, with a relief valve backing up. Boots From the sounds of it these pressure release valves are fairly inexpen...

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 11:50am

Author: toomuch

A basic question

My pop just received a bid to run a very simple irrigation system with ONLY 2 zones 1 for the grass and 1 for a small bed of flowers. It would be supplied by a small Goulds .75hp pump which draws from the lake....He is used it for years, but now wants the sprinklers lines buried etc vs having to haul hoses around the yard and adjust the sprinkler location The irrigation guy came out I believe said all that would be be needed would be 2 solenoid valves and I believe a pump start relay. He does no...