You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 2:11pm

Author: guy_sparky

Rainbird ESP Defective?

I appreciate the quick response. I think you might have nailed it. For no particular reason, I programmed different start times so that both cycles would COMPLETE at approximately the same time. If I understand your response, you are stating that it should work OK if I delete the "B" start time, or have both use the same start times. Yes?? No?? Minor Editorial Comment: I don't have it with me at the moment, but the manual didn't seem to make this very clear. If it can cause the programming confl...

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 10:35am

Author: guy_sparky

Rainbird ESP Defective?

I have a 2 month old Rainbird ESP Modular (13 Zone) controller which seemed to work OK using only a single "A" program set. However, I recently tried to enter a 2nd program under "B" (with nothing in "C"). Problem: When the controller completes the watering cycle under "A", it IMMEDIATELY starts running the "B" program Zone 1 cycle, followed by "B" program Zone 2 cycle, etc. Unless I'm reading the manual incorrectly, "A", "B" and "C" programs are all independent and should only operate the progr...