You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Monday, April 15th 2013, 7:38pm

Author: Sprinkler Buddy

How to water small 6" strips of grass

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Buried drip tubing. My thoughts exactly.

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 5:37pm

NEW! Lawn Sprinkler Head Protection for ROTORS & SPRAY HEADS!

Can't wait for the coming growing season. Thank you to all those that have checked my Sprinkler Buddy out, your business is greatly appreciated. Thank You! Leo RyRo, Inc. Home of the "Sprinkler Buddy"

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 1:12pm

Rainbird - Hunter or Orbit....

I did a survey some time ago and Hunter sprinklers were the most popular.

Monday, October 29th 2012, 2:26pm

Coming in to previously installed systems

If the system works but only one sprinkler head is popping up. Leave the system on for awhile and walk the perimeter of the lawn and feel for wet areas. The roots of the grass have most likely overtaken the sprinkler heads from the system being inactive for so long preventing them from pushing through the turf. Good Luck!

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 1:41pm

Quoted from "GatorGuy" Links to anything outside Sprinkler Warehouse sites don't work. I've tried to fix. Gave up. Regarding the review: I have a great deal of respect for irrigationtutorials.com and the author. He's worth listening to. Intelligent and objective. Thanks for trying. I am honored that irrigationtutorials.com did a product review on the Sprinkler Buddy. I believe in my product and thought having someone like him put my product to the test could only help with getting it known.

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 5:43pm

Independent Product Review for "Sprinkler Buddy"

http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/advice/sprinkler-buddy-sprinkler-head-indicator-review/

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:54pm

Grass has grown over the head of sprinkler, can't find it.

Quoted from "spray" with picture that small I can barely see ATV, not to mention your invention. Do you have it in different shades of green for perennial rye or KBG? J/k. Those who know what they're doing would not need any "buddies" Your certainly entitled to your opinion. Here in FL we must have a major lack of expert irrigation installers. Every Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace Hardware, etc... carry 2-3 products of this sort. If they weren't selling they wouldn't be taking up valuable shelf space i...

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 6:34am

Quoted from "spray" that is unsightly, imho. That's a close up photo, taken directly above it, it doesn't stand out in the lawn. Here's a photo taken 8-9 yd from the ATV, there's a sprinkler head with the Sprinkler Buddy installed in the middle. Your about 4yd from it. Let me know when you find that unsightly Buddy. :-) I do understand this isn't for everyone, just those that want to save time, money, and water.[attach]79[/attach]

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 3:36pm

My invention the Sprinkler Buddy solves this problem. Custom fits to rotors and spray heads. www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 12:53pm

Sprinkler Question?

Just put in an orbit gear driven sprinkler # 55661 that delivers 3 gal. what does a impact sprinkler put out... in comparison.

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 1:34pm

Hunter Sprinkler ????

I had found that link when I searched as well, I just couldn't imagine her not realizing that the Sprinkler Buddy was for lawn irrigation sprinklers after looking at my site when she placed the order to begin with. sprinklerbuddy.com isn't about anything except the Sprinkler Buddy for lawn sprinkler rotors and spray heads. Maybe she thought she had found a new use for it, I have had a few people get creative using the Sprinkler Buddy for other means. Thank you both for your response, figured if ...

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:52pm

Hunter Sprinkler ????

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Hunter Douglas is another manufacturer, and has nothing to do with sprinklers. TY, thought I was missing something. lol I had a return today and the reason was my Sprinkler Buddy would not fit her "Hunter Douglas Sprinklers". I'm thinking she didn't understand the installation instructions or rather choose not to read them. My Sprinkler Buddy fits all of Hunter heads except "Hunter Douglas Sprinklers". lol TY!

Monday, October 31st 2011, 9:22am

Hunter Sprinkler ????

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a lawn sprinkler head head called "Hunter Douglas Sprinklers"? If so, can you provide a link so I can see what they look like. TY

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 9:32pm

wanting to expand your lanscape company to a irrigation division

Hi Scott, I see your from FL also, do you have a website for your business?

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 9:45pm

Hunter, Rain Bird, Orbit, K-Rain, or Other

I have posted this questions on other forums as well, once I have enough data, I'll be posting the results from all.

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 7:32pm

Sprinkler Buddy Affiliate Program is up and running. I also received my first written testimony today from a customer that purchased my product through one of my distributors. God as my witness, I do not know this man, nor did I pay him. LOL Testimony I give the Sprinkler Buddy an A+ rating for its design, material quality and ease of installation. It is a well thought out and designed product doing exactly what is supposed to do. And unlike the poor quality of products made 'off shore', the Spr...

Saturday, September 3rd 2011, 8:03pm

Sprinkler Talk Forum Banner Request

My new website is now up and running, let me know if you have a banner you would like me to place on my site directing folks to this forum or I can place the URL for this forum as well. This is the page your link would be placed if you would like. http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com/?view=links