You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 10:40am

Author: t_shea

Actually, just the opposite

Thanks for your reply, and I will double-check the wiring in the valve box. (only one valve per box) When I say just the opposite, I mean that all but the circuit in questions, caused the multimeter to swing from the far left to the 0 ohm location on the right, where the zone wit the problem does not move the needle on the multimeter at all. Also, I also tried two different new solenoids, and neither worked. Which makes me think it's the wiring or the controller. I also took a working solenoid f...

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 10:46am

Author: t_shea

Rainbird ESP-6Si controller, one zone will not come on electrically

I installed my system about 15 years ago and I have maintained it over the years. I had this problem once before, but was able to fix it by installing a new solenoid on the valve. This time however, that procedure had no effect. The zone will come on fine by turning the valve in the valve box. It just won't come on electircally via the controller. So, I got my multimeter and tested the resistance at the controller, and all zones except that one measure 0 ohms. What does that mean and what do I d...