You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, October 30th 2003, 4:24am

Author: hammick

Rainbird 5000+ Shut off Valve

Both. My installer has areas in my yard that get coverage from four rotors when other areas get very little water. I am trying to fix his mistakes and wondered if this options on the 5000plus is only for turning off the rotor or can be used to reduce the amount of water that comes out.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2003, 6:21pm

Rainbird 5000+ Shut off Valve

Can I turn the shutoff valve slightly to reduce the flow or should I always use a different nozzle to reduce the flow. I tried slightly turning the shut off on one and it seemed to work to reduce the flow while still keeping a proper rain curtain pattern.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2003, 5:30pm

New Rainbird system: Help!

I apologize. A "cross" would be a better anology. If you drew a cross in the rectangle the four rotors would be located on each point on the cross. There are no rotors in any of the corners.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2003, 4:36pm

New Rainbird system: Help!

I had a rainbird system installed a couple weeks ago. I am having problems with not enough water in some places and way too much water in other. I will cover the backyard in this post. Small backyard is a 25' x 28' rectangle. They installed four Rainbird 5000 plus rotors in a "t" pattern (one rotor in the middle of each side of rectangle. There are flower beds which line the back of the yard and the right side (if you are facing backyard from the house). The back and right rotor are mounted righ...