You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 10:35am

Author: quick11

Heads go down and water stops in middle of cycle, time still left on zone timer

Ok, $350.00 later to lower my pump another 50 feet because my well installer said it was pumping past the water table i am still having the same problem. Around 25 minutes into cycle, at full water pressure the heads just go down and nothing happens. When I go look at the controler(Hunter Pro C) the icon of a sprinkler head is still showing on the front panel and the timer is still counting. It will stay off for 10-15 minutes then start back up or may go to the next zone and start up. I can turn...

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 10:53am

Author: quick11

Heads go down and water stops in middle of cycle, time still left on zone timer

I am haveing trouble with my sprinkler system. I am on a well and have 8 heads per zone,12 zones, letting out 18 gal a minute total (per my well installer), so the pump will stay on and not cycle on/off. In the middle of a cycle set at 30 min. the heads will go down and stop watering but the timer will keep going. Sometimes the water will come back on and finnish the cycle/zone then go to the next zone and have the same problem in that zone. This seems to happen when i increas the time for zones...