You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, November 17th 2003, 6:22am

Author: pfinger1

CrabGrass

I replanted annual rye a few weeks ago and it is growing in 85% of the yard. The 15% where there is 0 growth is covered in dead brown spots which I thought was just the fescue going dormant. The brown grass was so thick and hard I could barely even rake it up....I tilled most of it down to the dirt....and reseeded.... Does this sound like it was crabgrass that I pulled up? Is there something else I need to do? HALTS? Help????

Wednesday, November 5th 2003, 12:01pm

Rotor Helps....PLEEEEEEZZZ....

I came up with 2 possible solutions...the first one was to use Toro side strips...those friggin things are too unpredictable for me with the low angle nozzle and they spurt like pigeon with a diarrhea....the other solution was to use 15' adjustables on the corners....that's what I did and I am getting good coverage.....this design work is so tricky...there are always so many decent solutions....I've tried just about every product Home Depot sells to learn how the stuff works...I've ****ed up eve...

Tuesday, November 4th 2003, 7:52am

Thanks for all your helps!!! The solution was the best solution for the grass BUTT, the worst solution for my ass...I dug and dug and dug....put in a whole new zone...new valve, etc.....just for the friggin 13X13 area....hopefully it'll pay off...... Man, my back is killing me....

Friday, October 31st 2003, 10:49am

Thanks...but what about the GPM since there are rotors on this line as well?

Friday, October 31st 2003, 7:56am

My yard will be 99% covered with 3 rotors...There is a 13' X 13' separated are<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial">a which is not coverable by the rotors.... With 60PSI/12GPM, how cover this area? I would HATE to add an additional line....any ideas on how I can cover this area with spray heads? Low GPM head?