You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 2:54pm

Author: xsoft

Rainbird ESP-M Controller Problem???

Thanks mrfixit ... Tried all three to no avail. Reset, cleared memory and moved the module to a different slot. Station 7 still will not come on during the Auto Cycles but I can manually advance to it. I think you are correct, probably the module is bad and will need to be replaced. I will start there first since they are only about $26.

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 11:15am

Quoted from "mrfixit" Make sure that station 7 isn't set for one minute only. Sorry, had problems logging in earlier. Thanks for the reply ... Station 7 was set for 10 minutes. It acts like it wants to come on (meaning you can hear air/water squirt for about a second) but nothing after that. I can manually advance it to station 7 and it works just fine. Don't know if I should change the controller or the module itself.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:26pm

I have a 7 station ESP-M controller that has 4 stations on the main module and 3 stations on an expansion module. All has been working correctly for the past few years until recently. The problem is with the last station #7 on the expansion module. The controller will advance to this station, start the countdown but it seems like the valve tries to open (spray heads squirts water) but that's it. It never comes on. However, I can manually advance to controller to station #7 and it will work corre...

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 9:12am

3/4 Inlet Hunter Pop UP Rotor Sprinkler General Question???

Quoted from "mrfixit" Yes you can. It's a very common practice. Just use a reducing bushing. -- Maybe you should water in the middle of the night when the wind isn't blowing. -- They make a wind censor which will turn off the sprinklers if it's too windy. Hunter has one. Ok, thanks for the reply. I will also look into the wind censor. xsoft

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:13pm

3/4 Inlet Hunter Pop UP Rotor Sprinkler General Question???

My sprinkler system was installed a few years ago and contains a mix of 3/4 Inlet Hunter Pop Up Rotors in the back yard and looks like 1/2 Adjustable Pop Up sprinklers in the front. The front pop ups works ok until the wind is blowing which is quite often thus resulting in the water not going on the lawn where it was intended. This has always been a problem but I just lived with it, sometimes just manually watering certain spots with the hose when I'm outside mowing the lawn and notice a dry spo...