You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 5:27pm

Author: scottiem

Diaphragm replaced on valve, head still leaking after zone shuts off.

I have a trickle of water coming out of the lowest point head after the zone finishes it's cycle. It will stop after a while. I thought it might be the head so I changed that and it didn't fix the problem. Did some research and read that it could be the diaphragm for the respective valve. Well took the valve apart inspected the diaphragm and it looked good. Figured while I had everything apart I'd change the diaphragm and solenoid anyway, I have a Rainbird DV100 valve. Well after changing those ...

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 1:47pm

Author: scottiem

Sprinkler head leaking after zone shuts off

I have a trickle of water coming out of the lowest point head after the zone finishes it's cycle. It will stop after a while. I thought it might be the head so I changed that and it didn't fix the problem. Did some research and read that it could be the diaphragm for the respective valve. Well took the valve apart inspected the diaphragm and it looked good. Figured while I had everything apart I'd change the diaphragm and solenoid anyway. Well after changing those an putting everything back toge...