You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, November 18th 2003, 9:47am

Author: WALLORD

locating toro hydraulic controllers

Does anyone have a tried and true method on how to locate them in the feild. Thank You

Monday, November 17th 2003, 8:59am

safe-t-lawn pop ups

On some of the new heads like toro, the buttons came with a seat on the underside ,I did not see any on the rainbird, I was curious what the adjusting screw mated up to. Right now we are clearing buttons every now and then, little pieces of debri get lodged in them. With the strainers in place the flow will drop but the pattern will remain uniform when they start to glog. Is that the theory? I don't know why we never used the strainers, I will have to look into it. Thank You

Sunday, November 16th 2003, 4:54am

safe-t-lawn pop ups

On those rainbirds does the adjusting screw mate up to a seperate seat? We have always run the heads w/o the strainers, what is your thoughts on that.Thanks

Saturday, November 15th 2003, 12:24pm

safe-t-lawn pop ups

I checked the hunter pgp, but the area I am watering is between homes, usually about 9-15 feet apart.Are the hunter pop ups good also? These are in a manufactured home community little pieces of grass all over the place. Thank You

Friday, November 14th 2003, 4:43pm

safe-t-lawn pop ups

I have over 2000 safe-t-lawn 4inch popups in service does anyone know were to get any surplus parts for them. Or a head that is simular to them? I have looked at rainbird and toro and I am not to impressed.Thank You for any info