You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 7:48am

Author: wrx884

richdel 12 Zone control box

Just had a google and i manged 2 find a manual thanx 2 wet boots this below is the only thing i found in the manual that i never saw come up on the LCD screen how eva i did have the minutes selected on the panel so mayb theres my problem??? Press the m key again. The minute digits “00” will begin to flash.Press the m or m key until the appropriate minutes are displayed.

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 7:18am

Cheers wet boots 4 the model number. No need 2 ring the land lord as it should b a simle thing 2 work out ourselves so didnt wanna bother him unless there was an actual problem. I did howeva ask him and since hes owned the house he had the same problem so im assuming some1 else b4 him installed it? so i'll see if i can work it out with the help of u guys 1st. Mitchgo see thats the thing as i set all 3 zones (dunno where the 4th is as theres only 3 sprinklers at the back and 4 at the front which ...

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 12:57am

Hey guys new 2 the forum, just want 2 know some info about the control box thats in our rental property and how it works ect...? 4 the life of me i can get the automatic timers 2 work so the sprinklers turn on at a perticular time and day/s all we know its a JH Richdel i cant find a model number anywhere? so googling this control box hasnt been easy. everything works if u put each zone/station on manual so im sure everything works? how eva we didnt wire up the control box so mayb thats the probl...