You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, April 25th 2011, 1:00pm

Author: uriunder

Leaky zone

It's possible number 3 and 4 are on at the same time when number 4 is activated. Could be a timer issue. --- maybe, but it is a nice new digital timer. Could be a split in the line as you suggested. --- yes, I plan on digging where the water is pooling The leaking out the heads of 3 might just be drainage after the zone shuts off. --- I thought so too. Zone 4 runs after zone 3. The second zone 4 turns off, the leaking stops and does not come on when zone 5 runs Try turning on the number 4 valve ...

Monday, April 25th 2011, 12:36pm

Author: uriunder

Leaky zone

Zone 4 on my system seems to have less pressure. Also, when zone 4 is on, zone 3 leaks from the heads and seems to create a pool of water. When zone 4 shuts off, the leaking from the zone 3 heads stops right away. Zone 4 is further than zone 3 from the manifold, therefore the water for zone 4 goes past the 2 heads for zone 3 underground. The valve on zone 3 is new. Could there be a split in the poly pipe of zone 4. If so, why would it turn on zone 3 a little bit? Or, could zone 4 need a new valv...