Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 4:04pm

Author: George_1985

Electric Valve 3Volt Help

hey, how old are you?

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 11:31am

ok funny , we had already see your post. Close the topic.

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 5:46am

Hey man just leave it....You have not understood what i want to do... When i said about sensors indoors/outdoors i meant and iris and telob. And i don't want to sinking or raining any sensor at the water..hahahaha... And yes i said about moisture and humidity , so what?Neither said that whatever sensor can sense anything. ok you just do not understand or you are unfamiliar.. close the topic..

Friday, April 29th 2011, 8:43am

I think that you are a kind of unfamiliar with the subject and with the wsm... For that reason i posted such as basic information about wireless sensors motes... And who told you about the example of mobile and what does it have the cell phone with this subject? , because it has inside it a sensor? hahaha..that is for other reason.. And who told you that sensors are only for inside jobs...hahaha Just stop posting in topics that you are unfamiliar..because almost all your post is invalid.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 8:48pm

Take a look about wireless sensors motes , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensor_node#Controller . And a pdf (2 pages) about iris mote , http://www.memsic.com/support/documentation/wireless-sensor-networks/category/7-datasheets.html?download=135%3Airis . Any help is usefull. Thanks.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 7:48am

when you say have reviewed the two in list ,do you mean iris and telob ? These are sensors, neither moisture nor humidity , just sensors. with 3v two batteries. I think that moisture and humidity sensors are the same sensors. Ok but i want to use iris sensors to control the flow of water, perhaps there is a voltage converter to use between iris and valve?

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 10:27am

hi , i have searched in the internet but i didn't find something yet , do you know for sure that there isn't an valve such this? Any more help will be usefull..thanks.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 8:05am

-Hi , I want to make a watering system in my garden with moisture sensor , electric valve and iris or telosB sensors to control the valve. -I am in decision to buy the electric valve , the matter is that i want to control the flow of water to irrigate with a voltage 3 volts, because so (3volts) is the voltage of sensors iris/telosB that will be used. -Could anyone suggest me an electric valve like this (for my situation) , is there anywhere such an electric valve to buy? Thank you.