You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 5:46pm

Author: wingsdomain

Sprinkler head upstream from anti-siphon valve

I'm learning as I go along so bear with me. It would be nice to have the water seep out in addition to preventing my original issue with the placement of some sprinkler heads upstream from the anti-syphon valves which causes the leakage at the valve when the water is turned off. Does either of the 2 below options sound plausible? 1. I see now there is an auto drain valve available which is used for weatherizing. Does this valve when placed at the bottom of my sloped pipes basically automatically...

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 2:43pm

Thanks Mrfixit, looks like a good solution.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 12:05pm

I bought a house that's got an irrigation system with a couple of sprinkler heads upstream from the anti-siphon valve. The house is in the middle of a slope and the valves are at the front of the house. The upstream sprinkler heads need to be there to get to the top of the sloped areas. There are other sprinkler heads downstream from the valves as well. But it seems I am getting a slow leakage from the anti-siphon valves after the water flow has been turned off and I'm pretty sure it's due to th...