You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 9:30pm

Author: WYO

Above ground installation of control valves? How?

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Wet_Boots : Why not turn it into a functional sculpture - make some pipe art - and do post photos of the finished work GAWD your an idiot... For the initial poster - it sounds like your plan, while not optimal, will work just fine. Good luck!

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 9:22pm

Off-Delay timer system or Off-Delay pressure switch available?

ok....................... anybody else have info on a time delay system?

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 8:00pm

Rainbird 42SA+ sprinklers - can they be rebuilt?

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Install Maxipaw heads Again, can 42SA+'s be rebuilt?

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 7:58pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" It might make more sense to upgrade the filtration so that clogging is less frequent. WHAT??? Obviously you didn't thoroughly read my initial post. Fitration really isn't the only issue....the system doesn't hold enough pressure until after the pump runs for a few seconds - THIS HAS NOTHING DO WITH ANYTHING ELSE. Anyway...I'm not too concerned about the clogging, a bigger concern (which I didn't mention) was that that canal we irrigate out of sometimes fluncuates. It's f...

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 6:45pm

Rainbird 42SA+ sprinklers - can they be rebuilt?

We irrigate out of a canal (dirty water, alot of silt/fine grit at times). Our sprinkler system uses the 42SA+ rotor. For the most part, they work very well but I do believe that the continual flow of fine silt does wear the internal gears some. Can these sprinklers be rebuilt? Most of the problems are that the sprinker will not rotate. Can I rebuild these guys and are there parts available? THNX

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 6:40pm

Hello...we just installed an undergound sprinkler system. We are using a Rainbird Timer. Our source of water is a canal via a 1.5 hp pump which puts out around 40 psi's. We want to install a pressure switch that will shut pump off if intake or filters get clogged and the p.s.i. goes down. The problem is - even though the pump holds it's 'prime', the pipes have zero pressure and the low-pressure cut off on pressure switch won't allow pump to run. It only takes from 5 - 10 seconds for our system t...