You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 8:17am

Author: turboschilz

WHAT THE HELL SIZE IS THIS?????...lol

It is standard black poly hose, looks like your typical 3/4" black poly sprinkler hosing found at Home Depot, it is just BARELY larger though, a 3/4" barb fitting slips in easily, which of course fits nice and snug in typical 3/4", which is of course causing it to leak... I stuck some calipers to it, a standard 3/4" comes in at JUST under 1" OD, this guy comes in at just over 1" OD, so maybe a 1/16" difference in OD... Any idea what I have, or if they make a barb fitting JUST slightly larger tha...

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 8:03am

Author: turboschilz

WHAT THE HELL SIZE IS THIS?????...lol

Hey fellas, I'm new to the site and have an issue that I could REALLY use some help with. I've recently purchased a home and it has an older sprinkler system, probably 80's I'm guessing. I've gotten the system into 100% working order, the only problem is that there's 3 lines that need repairs from getting whacked with a spade or something, but I've cut out the small sections as I normally would, and normally I'd stick in a 3/4" male/male adapter with a couple hose clamps, at least that's what I'...