You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 3:00pm

Author: ybuy

i closed the valves

So I took your suggestion and closed the valves. I left one open and all the rest off. Water sprays out of that one but doesn't need the control box to work. I guess I could go manually turn on each one one at a time, but that will take too long and defeat the purpose of having an automatic sprinkler system. I swapped out the battery in the control box and that didn't work. SO what do you think... a faulty box, faulty wiring at the valves, or possible wire cut? However, when the main box is on a...

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:54am

Author: ybuy

Has water but no pressure

My neighbors system works and we share the same well. I turned my system on this year and too my surprise water comes out of the sprinklers all at the same time. The control box is not set to manual, it's set to off. Water just comes out of the ones that are close to the valves and the ones that are furthest down hill. I try to set my system to manual and get specific stations to turn on but they don't. I hear what sounds like power turning on the valves but nothing causes the stations to run by...