You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 11:28am

Author: trek508

Water Gushing from Unknown Tube

Any issues if I just cap the white tubes off? I do not have a need for them. I do think they are some form of ancillary watering method.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 10:12am

All the heads are working. There is a drip line zone on the control panel that I never knew what is was for. Never seemed to do anything. I will check for a stuck valve. That was my plan at this point. Thanks for the feedback. Issue started late last year when a neighbor messed with my main water lines because he thought they were his. Might have turned water on too fast and blew a valve. Thanks

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 9:49am

We inherited an inground irrigation system with our house. Toro Controller, 8 zones, was working fine until now. Main valve at the street. Once it is on, water gushes from the white tube shown in the picture. Just started happening. I have no idea what this white tube is. I have found a few of the white tubes. Some sort of backflow or something. I am not sure what else to explain. There are valve boxes throughout the yard for each region. Any thoughts on what these white tubes are and what the i...