You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:32pm

Author: outdoorjunkie

PVB not working?

Wet_Boots, Thanks for the reply. This is a new install and at most it has about 5 month... I did went to my neighbors who had hess professionally installed and it does the same thing. I talk to the builder in our neighborhood and he said that we have major pressure issues in our area.... That pressure was all ways lower than average... Your thoughts?

Friday, August 12th 2011, 2:59pm

PVB not working?

Quoted from "Central Irrigation" That rush of water is actually the PVB DOING its job. Ah! Thank you very much for the reply. So nothing to worry about Again Thanks for the info.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 12:28pm

PVB not working?

Hello All, For a few days I have notice that if I have my water house in the back yard (only in the back yard) is turned on but closed at the hose side at the same time my sprinklers turns on it creates sort of a quick vacuum pressure making the spicket blow out water momentary (only a few secs) is this normal or is my PVB not doing its job? TIA!

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 6:51pm

Orbit Irrigation System Won't TURN ON

Look for your main shut off valve and see if is shut off. Also check if you have a back flow preventer and see if is shut off... If your valves wont turn on manually than you answer your own question.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 2:49pm

Design Error

Actually I solve my own problem today. After looking at my design a few times I sort of slap my self a few times.... I made the mistake of not closing in the pipe lay out in zone one.... So when the zone will activate the water would just keep going in circles and since the water did not stop any where pressure was not been built up. Today I re dig one side and caped off the zone and sure enough everything is awesome! Thanks for the help.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 4:25pm

Design Error

HooKooDooku, Thanks for the reply. I did lower the time on that specific zone. Due to my ignorance on the irrigation world (First Timer) I bought Orbit Sprinklers from Lowes.... After I found that my timer does not suit my needs I started searching the internet and I stumble across this site and sprinklerwarehouse.com where I bought the Timer that I need... Thanks for the information. I am off to buy new sprinklers with MP Rotator feature. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 9:25am

Design Error

Hello All! Well here is my first post I installed my own irrigation system last week. I have a small problem with the design on my front yard.... I have to many sprinklers in one area and is over watering causing drop in pressure for some sprinklers in the same zone. not to mention is creating a mud holes in the lower spots.... Is the only solution to this is to dig out the the none need it sprinklers? Is there a way to shut down the sprinkler and not have it pop up so the pressure can continue ...