You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 2:53pm

Author: CMD

Sprinkler Heads spitting air.

How do I know which one is the lowest sprinkler head? I would assume that the one spitting air is the highest as the air is finding its way to the highest point in the system? Can the check valve be installed in this one since it is the one exhibiting the problem or do I need to somehow find the lowest one and install it there?

Monday, June 6th 2011, 2:50pm

Sprinklers Will Not Turn Off

ok, I made the change. It is set to go off on Wednesday so I will see if I still have a problem then. Thanks for the info.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 2:45pm

So where I can enter a start time for each zone, I don't need to do that? Just enter a start time for Zone 1 and leave the others blank as they will start in sequentil order?

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:41am

Sprinkler Heads spitting air.

In my Hunter sprinkler system I have couple of rotary heads in one zone that spit air for the first 20+ seconds the zone is on. I believe a total of three do this, but one is much worse than the other two. The three heads are in different sections of the front yard and are not next to each other. What would cause them to spit air at the start like this? Could this just be a head problem or is this zone loosing pressure somewhere? I do not see water coming up from the ground anywhere.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 7:16am

Hello All, New member here, I hoping someone will be able to offer some assistance to this weird problem I am having. I have a very strange problem with my sprinkler system. I bought my house last June and didn't use the sprinkler system other than a couple of times on manual. This year I have been able to put some attention into the lawn and have started using the system (Hunter controller and heads). The house is only three yrs old and the system was installed when the house was built. The pro...