Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 9:06pm

Author: jtk047

Baseball Field Design

Thanks boots

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 8:30am

Baseball Field Design

Wow, I am getting reamed. In triangle spacing you do not need head to head coverage, only 60-65% of the diameter. I am sure some of the sprinklers are not exactly that, that comes down to a money issue a small high school has. I actually know a little bit about this because i do have a degree in irrigation design. I was just wanting some info on the rotors and even if this coverage would work. I could add 5 to 6 more rotors in the outfield but that is another $500 they dont have. Thanks for all ...

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 9:54pm

Baseball Field Design

Hey guys, new to the forum. I have enjoyed reading the posts. I have designed a irrigation plan for a baseball field, just wanted to see if i could get some comments on the coverage. I have a 2 inch meter with 80 psi static pressure. Planning on putting down a 3 inch main line and the rest will be 2 inch, maybe sized down to 1.5'' in some areas depending on the gpm needed. Planning on using hunter or rainbird rotors. Ideas on which ones are the best would be great. Falcons? I-35, I-40, I-60? The...