You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 12:33pm

Author: Texas Golfer

Entire system has low pressure

Quoted from "hi.todd" Check to make sure the water meter is open all the way. If it is a meter? Have you had any plumbers out recently? They may have not opened the meter all the way. Check your backflow device to make sure the handles are open all the way. Walk around your property looking for a mainline leak while the system is on. That is enough for now. Good Luck Thanks. Good suggestions. I had the main turned off a couple months ago when I replaced a shower valve. I'll double check to make...

Monday, June 13th 2011, 2:30pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" get a pressure gauge and start taking measurements Sorry, but I don't understand how this is helpful. I already know that I have low pressure. I'm looking for suggestions on what could cause this problem and what maintenace may need to be performed, so I can determine if this is something I want to try and tackle myself, or call a professional. I'm currently fairly ignorant regarding the intricacies of sprinkler systems and came here looking to gain some knowledge. Anyon...

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 4:42pm

Looking for some ideas as to why my entire system pressure would be low. I'm not sure how long this has been going on because the sprinklers usually only run while I'm at work. But I just resodded a large section of my back yard, so I set those two zones to come on every day and noticed the pressure was barely enough to pop up the heads. So I turned on every zone and walked around checking it all out. Every zone has the same issue. Heads don't pop all the way up and only spray a couple feet inst...