You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:07am

Author: jackh

need some help with Toro TMC-212

Quoted from "Mitchgo" Only 1 Program and ONLY 1 start time. It goes like Program A> Start time 1 > Zone run time - If all zones have minutes inputed into Program A then start time 1 will run through all the zones. So if each zone is set for 10 minutes. Start time 1 will start up zone 1- run for 10 min, then zone 2- run for 10 min, zone 3 - run for 10 min and zone 4. Then the system will stop. If you use start time 2 , 3 and 4 and will do the exact same thing. As well as the controller has stack...

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 9:53pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" you think you are starting a station, or a zone, but you are not ~ you are starting a program ~ one start time is all that is needed to have every station in the program to run in sequence yes i have mistaken the program start time with station run times. i had all 4 programs set to turn on at 4 am. i just need to keep the first program coming on at 4 am, then turn the other 3 program start times to OFF?

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 1:44pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" a controller is not a VCR, and it doesn't program like one ONE SINGLE START TIME so start time for station 1 is 4 am, then dont enter a start time at all for the other 3 stations?

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 12:55pm

so i need to go in and reset station 2 to come on at 440 am, station 3 come on at 5 am and station for come on at 540 am? and that should fix everything? also, is the 40 min once a week for the lawn too much? i have been told that st augustine does best with an inch of rain per week, and its better to get all that inch at the same time rather than spread out. this makes that water soak in deep, keeping the roots growing deep rather than up near the surface where you will have lots of die off in ...

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 11:57am

i just recently bought a house with this sprinkler system. right now i have programs B and C turned off. program A is set to water the front yard (station 1) for 40 minutes, the front flower beds (station 2) for 20 minutes, the backyard (station 3) for 40 minutes, and the small side yard/flower bed (station 4) for 20 minutes. i have it on calendar format to come on every sunday at 4 am. today is sunday, and the sprinklers in the front yard were running at 10:30 am when i came home. i had a ton o...