You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 10:17pm

Author: str8jkt

Proper routing for main and lateral lines?

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" this is the 3 gpm zone - you are kidding, right? I'm guessing from that it doesn't matter then. My bad, sorry..

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 3:33pm

Proper routing for main and lateral lines?

Just have a quick question as to what routing I should use or if it will really make a difference. Bear with my ascii art for this. The line is being fed from the Northwest corner and I have 9 sprinkler heads. Easiest would be to do the first option but would it be better or does it make a difference where I should be routing them from the second option? Thanks guys/gals! Option 1 | | | | |.______.______. | | | |.______.______. | | | |.______.______. Option 2 (forgive the ~ at the left side.. Ha...

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 10:06am

Suggestions for improvement on sprinkler setup for backyard?

Thanks for the responses guys/gals. Its appreciated. Going off the specs here - http://www.hunterindustries.com/products/mprotator/ I will be using MP1000 for all the rotator heads. I only need the 14' of spray in between heads, as the yard is approximately 31x32. Here are the GPM requirements for the MP1000 that I will be using. 1x 360 degree - 0.75GPM 4x 180 degree - 0.37GPM each 4z 90 degree - 0.19 GPM each Gives a total of 2.99 GPM. I stated around 3.5 GPM as I am considering putting a strip...

Monday, June 27th 2011, 11:49pm

Number of Hunter MP Rotator's per zone?

Thanks for the response. Just covering the lawn with the 9. I will be doing a second zone for the 2 beds I have. Thanks again for confirming what I thought was right. Cheers.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:14pm

Suggestions for improvement on sprinkler setup for backyard?

I am planning on using MP Rotators for my backyard. Attached is a picture of what it will look like. I currently have 9 sprinklers mapped out in a fairly basic NW, N, NE, W, Central, East, SW, S, SE format. Using MP1000 with a 14' spread I am close to having sprinkler to sprinker coverage. There is a strip of lawn along the very top left which I may add an MP Strip sprinkler to, but haven't decided if I will be laying sod there yet as it does not get a lot if any sun right , plus the swale direc...

Monday, June 27th 2011, 1:51pm

Number of Hunter MP Rotator's per zone?

Hi, I am looking at putting in 9 MP Rotator 1000's for my backyard lawn. The GPM requirements for these is extremely low compared to other kinds of sprinkler heads. I have calculated my GPM to be between 10-11. I will have a single 360, 4x 180 and 4x 90 degree sprinklers running. I am well within the GPM to handle this but am wondering what people's thoughts are? Should the 9 heads be split into 2 zones or am I ok running them off a single zone? According to the documentation on these spray head...