You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 11:25pm

Author: lkc91311

Superior control valve on when supposed to be off and off when supposed to be on.

I had an automatic control valve that would not turn on via the controller (other valves on the controller worked fine). I replaced it with a Superior 800 series brass automatic valve, into a Champion brass body. 3/4". After connecting, I turned on the water supply and the valve was open -- sprinklers on. I thought maybe the valve had to sync with the controller, so I put in 2 minutes and turned the valve on (per the controller). the valve immediately turned off. When the two minutes were up, th...

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 10:44pm

Author: lkc91311

superior control valve on when supposed to be off, off when supposed to be on.

I just installed a new Superior automatic brass actuator control valve into an existing brass body. When I turned on the water, the sprinklers came on, even though the zone was "off" per the control box timer. I thought maybe it has to "cycle" through to get in sync. I manually turned the zone on (through the control box timer), and the actuator turned off. As soon as the cycle timed out, the actuator turned back on. So, it's on when it should be off, and off when it should be on. I bled the act...