You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, April 30th 2004, 3:17am

Author: houston

PVB location, inside or out?

Alright everyone, we can get back to helping each other out as this forum intended. I just wish someone would ask an easy question that I know the answer to! I maid a speling misteak? If I did it must have bean intenshunle to maik it luk like I kould maik a misteak 2!

Wednesday, April 28th 2004, 2:45pm

PVB location, inside or out?

FixItDaddy, You should not have cast stones. You need to check your first three posts here and check your spelling. I was a Manufacturing Engineer for 28 years and am now a Texas Licensed Irrigator, but I can still spell something wrong. What's the big deal about someone's education level. As far as I know, Aquamatic has a PhD in Nuclear Physics and just elects not to reveal it to us. Also, I believe you and Aquamatic should have stated where you live before getting into a p**ssing contest. Here...

Wednesday, April 14th 2004, 8:50am

Installation help

I showed up this morning for you!!! Will be in touch. []

Monday, March 22nd 2004, 2:58am

Hand Trenching

What is the proper way to hand trench? What are the steps to do it? I read to put sod to one side of the trench and dirt on the other. What type of shovels to use? Is the trench a true "V" or a certain width all the way down? [?] Thanks,