You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 4:12pm

Author: tt8377

multiple zones operating at same time

Boots I disconnected zone 3 and 4 one at a time and they both did not come on when engaged. TT

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 2:21pm

mitch, unfortunately, i think you are right. im not much of an electrician. i looked in the box in the yard and the wires are pretty neatly attached. and the box is very neat. but after checking solenoids, cleaning valves and diaphrams, its still same result. i can get the individual zones to work properly when i twist the solenoids by hand. but not via the computer. thanks for everyones help. i will try and troubleshoot wiring issues. tt

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 1:00pm

K, tested solenoid (it worked). i flushed out valve ( nothing looked to be obstructing ). i reset computer and tried to run zone #3 and zone #4&5 came on as well. i only tested zone #3 s solenoid and flushed#3 valve diaphram. I thought that if there was any problem it would solve it @ zone #3. Because when i run zone #4 solo, zone #3 still comes on. This is confusing. sorry tt

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:04am

Hi, I have a hunter system. when using electric controls multiple zones come on when 1 zone is chosen. i tried each zone manually by hand to turn on and off and the correct zones came on without additional zones. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks TT