You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 3:53pm

Author: WHomeowner

All zones reading "FUS"

Unfortunately for me, the FUS reading is on all zones. I reset the controller and set each zone for 1 mintue, and every time the FUS message popped up after trying to manually run the zone. The first time that I noticed the FUS message all the zone numbers where listed above the message.

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 2:53pm

All zones reading "FUS"

Thanks for your reply. I did try and use an MDL fuse to replace the ADL fuse. Not sure if that makes a difference. Also, the original ADL "blown" fuse didn't show any sign of damage. Not sure if it is supposed to. I am going to try and get the exact ADL fuse to replace the old one to see if that works. I already purchased the Multimeter expecting that I might need it. If anyone has any additional thoughts on what the issue might be, I would appreciate it.

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 2:16pm

All zones reading "FUS"

Hello, I own a Rain Dial Plus 12 zone controller. Starting this past week, all zones started to read "FUS", and stopped working. I tried to replace the 2 amp ADL fuse on the board, but that did not help. Any insight you guys might offer would be great. Thanks,