You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:03am

Author: Lb1878

Orbit Controller Not Turning Zones On

Thanks for the response central. There is a rain sensor but I have not known it to work. I will double check it though as I did forget about it. I will run some tests with the voltage meter and see what I get. As for cross-checking, what I meant was that I manually opened the valve outside of the house. Water went to the zones. I did not disconnect anything as I know little-to-nothing about sprinklers. The last thing I want to do is compound the issue. What I don't understand is that I had it wo...

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 6:23pm

Author: Lb1878

Orbit Controller Not Turning Zones On

Long time reader, 1st time poster. A wealth of information here folks. Thanks for putting some time in to help "us" not-so-knowledgeable. I purchased a home that had an inground system (6 zones). There is an unknown model Orbit controller in the basement (see attached pic) which was working recently. I was cross testing the zones as the valves outside did not correspond to the zones on the controller. I successfully ran a zone manually from the controller last week. Went back to set the timer up...