You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 9:40pm

Author: tommiwan

Sprinkler system not working properly. Some zones never turn off

Sorry I let this go for so long, but I've got some more info. I opened up my controller, and I do not have a master connection/valve. All zones only have a single wire going to them. I have included a picture and a few questions based upon what we've discussed. I have 6 zones, but nothing is hooked up to zone 6. Should I leave that valve closed permanently?I incorrectly stated that zone 6 runs any time any other zone is running. It is actually zone 5 that runs any time another zone is running. (...

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:58am

Thanks for the replys. I bought the house from the previous owner, so there was no downtime to the utilities. I did have a 3rd party inspector come out but I do not believe he checked out the sprinkler system, I'll have to go back through his report. The problem with zone 6 staying on when any other zone is on has existed for as long as I've owned the house. It was just this summer that it started to continue to run after the set run times had expired causing me to turn close the valves. I'll wo...

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 9:48pm

I inherited a sprinkler system in a house that I purchased. Never had a system before and I don't know anything about them. I have a couple problems and i'm looking for ideas on what could be wrong. I have 6 valves (not sure on my terminology) that control water flow to each zone. I have turned them all on (quarter turn as labelled) and to test the system I run it one zone at a time. I'm having two problems. I have one zone that will run any time another zone is running. So for example, I tell z...