You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 4:08pm

Author: cdrugly

Rain Bird DV 100 won't shut off... at my wits end

Trust me, if I could afford someone to fix this, I would. But alas, such is not the case. I cut the center out of a spare diaphragm I had laying around so I could flush the system without having to remove the entire valve body. It worked as expected, but did not fix my problem. The heads still weep. Could this be the result of an electrical problem? I know the main wire for zone 2 is cut. Could some kind of short cause this behavior?

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 10:31am

The valves weep 24/7. And there is no master control valve. There's only the backflow preventer at the street. This is a system I inherited and I'm just now figuring out the issues. I dug out the box because I thought maybe something was causing the valves to twist and unseat the diaphragm. So far, the results are the same. Replacing the valves will be a massive undertaking. There are 2 valves leaking in exactly the same way in a box with a spigot. All of it will have to be replaced at the same ...

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 4:54pm

Ive got 2 valves that just will not shut down completely. The lower heads on these two lines slowly weep all the time. I've done everything I can think of to stop it: 1. Replaced the solenoid (twice) 2. Replaced the diaphragm (twice) 3. Replaced the upper valve assembly 4. Inspected for cracks 5. Ensured voltage was 0 6. Flushed the system 7. Cleaned out all debris The sprinklers all work and the system is fine. It's just the weeping. Nothing I do seems to affect it at all. HELP!