You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 2:52pm

Author: chrisrlewis78

Controller "No AC" Error

Get a new controller. I just went through this.

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 4:50pm

Update

I bought a third transformer and it didn't last 1 hour. I returned it and Sunrise Sprinklers advised me to test the outlet, test the voltage to the controller and use a new controller. Outlet tested good, the transformer tested 26 volts-good, and a new controller. Its been 2 weeks now and not a problem. So FYI if you are going through the same problems get a new controller. Sunrise was nice enough to loan me a volt meter and a new controller to see if that took care of the problem. Can't beat sm...

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 8:16pm

Blowing Transformers?????????HELP!

Ok update... I ran a totally seperate line for the power supply to the control unit. I got a new transformer. The outlet was tested everything was good there. Wired in the new transformer and it lasted a whole 1hour... WTF.. I looked in the containers for the valves (4 of them) and they were full of dirt.. 3 gallons worth. Could this be my problem? I may resort to my local sprikler shop, but really don't want to pay that kind of money. Any thoughts...?

Friday, August 5th 2011, 6:29pm

Its been this setup for about 3 years...? No power coming out of the transfomer using other outlets or loose connections. Im gonna get another transformer. I'm only 6' from the breaker box I'll add another line as well and see what that does.

Friday, August 5th 2011, 7:18am

Theres also a upright freezer on the circuit.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 6:51pm

My controller is a Hunter Pro-C PC300i. I recently started insulating my garage and plan to drywall in (controller is located on the wall in the garage). I added a few outlets one of which the controller is on. I have double checked the wiring and used a device that will tell me if I wired something wrong. Everything checks out fine. I plugged the transformer in to power up the controller and nothing. I checked the controller with the battery backup in the rear and it flashes NO AC. I bought a n...