You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 4:07pm

Author: brookworld

Drain valve

This was a great question to ask; disappointed no replies.

Friday, August 5th 2011, 3:39pm

Town Front lawn Sprinkler System

I am no means an expert . . . when you redo your patio, you are asking whether it makes sense to lay pipe while the concrete is taken out ? I am designing a system for my front landscape which is in 2 halves and found the biggest issues are (1) water supply, and (2) trenching. Everything else is just knowing what parts to use, and actually finding the parts. First, do you know where is the water supply. The ideal case is to tap into your main house supply. Plus, you need backflow protection. In ...

Friday, August 5th 2011, 3:04pm

Designing a system in a frost area

Just found this site after looking through TOH & youtube . . . excuse me for being research tired, but have some questions. In N. Virginia/Wash DC area with 3 months of freezing temp nights. Front landscape is browning out from semi-dought conditions in the summer so need irrigation (spouse is the current irrigation and she's irritated by all of this). Topography is difficult: on a down slope, and also sloped on 2 sides for slopes on all 4 sides. Our trees and plants/shrubs are in several areas....