You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 12:32am

Author: WeekendWarior

Main/Line Vs. Adding a Zone

Thanks for your help and thoughts on my project. I've thought a lot about your idea of tapping into the main line and think it makes more sense than adding a zone. I have a few questions though… By main line do you mean the pipe from my sprinkler system backflow device that connects to the manifold? I tried to attach a picture of my set up but the file size is too large. You’ll notice I have 1’’ poly pipe connected to the vertical PVC that ties into the back flow preventer. If so, wouldn’t this ...

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 11:24pm

Yes it's an Island

We think a like that's for sure....As crazy as my neighbors think I am they are very appreciative of the work my son and I have put into this project. I have approached most of them and will approach all of them before we move forward about dividing the cost by however many are willing. My family will contribute the labor, continued fertilizer, lime etc and water. That being said most have agreed to an annual fee of some sort to offset our cost for these items. I think the permanent water source...

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 10:00pm

Get water to my cul-de-sac

I’m new to this forum and would appreciate any advice that would help me accomplish this project. Let me first start by saying I am a pretty particular guy. I’m really into my lawn and yard and my neighbors probably think I’m nuts!! Last year the cul-de-sac on my street was driving me crazy. The weeds were 4’ high for 5 years and I couldn’t stand looking at it anymore. So my 11 year old son (a chip of the old block!) and I decided we wanted to try to turn it into a thick lush lawn. We cut the we...