You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 10:53am

Author: evergreenz

Tough to find...

I had some trouble finding one in New England. I've been to most of the main Hunter dealers in the area with no luck. One of the biggest dealers here has had them on order since early July. They're made in China and it's a long wait. They finally gave me one on loan from a Pro C controller that had a bad transformer that they were returning under warranty. If the main modules don't show up soon I'll have to return the one on loan. Keep looking and maybe try to put one on backorder from your supp...

Saturday, September 3rd 2011, 12:08pm

lightning...

Yup! All set. I found all the buried valves and will be rebuilding a new manifold, nice n' neat, in a better spot ...score! I started with the cheapest fix and swapped out a solenoid to make sure. That wasn't it. Magnet was intact. Then, since I only had one module( a three zoner) I swapped that out with one of the zapped modules and bingo! Two of the zones on the old module still worked but it's nice to have the system fire in sequence(9 was firing on 7-8-9 module[Pro C]). For now I disconnecte...

Saturday, September 3rd 2011, 2:33am

lightning...

This may be the same problem as "ibfalgi" recently posted. Every zone is off when Hunter Pro C is unplugged. As soon as I plug the controller in, 2 zones come on even though the controller is in the off position(and reads off). This all started after lightning struck in the yard. The controller looks(and smells) fine. The company that installed the system buried the valves throughout the yard. I found one of the valves that operates one of the 2 faulty zones and, with the controller unplugged, t...