Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, October 7th 2011, 7:49pm

Author: gwhitmore

Zones

I'm planning on 7 zones

Friday, October 7th 2011, 3:28pm

Which Hunter rotors to use, PGP or PGP-Ultra

I'm preparing to have an irrigation system installed at my residence in Florida. With my research, I've decided to go with Hunter. The contractor I'm leaning towards turns out uses Hunter. I would like to know if it is worth the (I assume) extra money to go with PGP Ultra instead of the recommended PGP? I have similar questions in the Valves and Controllers forums. Thanks, Gary

Friday, October 7th 2011, 3:23pm

Which Hunter controller, X-Core, PCC or Pro-C?

I'm preparing to have an irrigation system installed at my residence in Florida. With my research, I've decided to go with Hunter. The contractor I'm leaning towards turns out uses Hunter. I would like to know if it is worth the (I assume) extra money to go with PCC or Pro-C Controllers instead of the recommended X-Core? I have similar questions in the Valves and Rotors forums. Thanks, Gary

Monday, September 19th 2011, 5:18am

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Everything I read seems to say a PVB has to be 12 inches above the highest sprinkler. People in Florida must hide their PVB very well as they are not noticeable or I need to look closer. Also if you have sprayers for shrubs on risers that put them 2 feet above ground, does the PVB have to be above those sprayers? Thanks

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 6:55am

Backflow Preventer device for Florida

I'm looking into installing an irrigation system for my lawn. I live in Polk county in Florida. I'm confused as to which type of backflow preventor is required, just a pvb or a more complicated device? Can someone give me some clarification? Thanks.